Saturday 30 May 2009

Books, Dresses and Rabbit Food <3

Yesterday we went to Liverpool to find me some new summer clothes. B found me a dress. Here is a picture of it.. Maybe I should start taking pictures with the clothes on..

I'm into off-the-shoulder tops and dresses. They are so pretty and I've never really worn them before. At the moment I'm wearing a green off-the-shoulder top which is funny because I usually don't wear anything but black clothes.

I forgot to tell you, that in Huyton we walked into this shop where I found a huge amount of books for almost no money at all! So I bought 6 of them :) Five normal books and one that teaches you french :) I don't know if I'm going to learn anything or have the motivation to teach myself, but it was just
there so I got it anyway, just in case :)

I've seen the movie and it was great but I think the book is better almost every time! :)

I've seen this movie as well but like I just said, the book is usually better :)

I don't really know anything about this book or the author but I just finished reading Jeffrey Archer - To Cut a Long Story Short and most of the stories were great and so now I'm into these kind of books.. This new one is also a collection of short stories and so I'm looking forward to reading it :)

Now this will probably be the greatest book ever, since the movie is so GOOD! I don't think there is anyone out there who hasn't seen this movie and if there is, then GO WATCH IT NOW!

I've read his books before and they are really good :) This one is about a plane crashing and them saying it was an accident and that no one could have survived it. A man lost his wife and two children in that "accident". Later on he finds out, that there was someone who survived.. Can't wait to read this one :)

I've seen the 3 part movie and it is absolutely horrible! It's one of the scariest movies I've ever seen! I want to read the books and now I've got the first part here.. Scary..

These books should keep me busy for a while. I shouldn't have to buy more until like 2 months from now :) Oh, btw. I also bought two new nail polishes :) Here is the one I have on now..

The other one I got is red :)

Today I went to get Dorothy some fluffs and Dimple some rabbit food. Dorothy was hungry so I really needed to get her the fluffs and now she didn't even eat them. Bi*ch. Just kidding. She likes to play around first and pretend she is hunting for the mice so I'm going to let her have her little game :)

Now I'm going to watch 28 days later on TV with my BooBoo who just came home from work. We're contemplating whether to have a pizza or stick to the diet.. I wish I had a stronger mind.. I'll let you know what we decided, tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment