Thursday 14 May 2009

Brunette <3

Today I dyed my hair brown. My hair has been red for like 4 years now and I finally decided I wanted a change and today when we went to the Asda I bought this dye and now it's done. I'm saying it like that because I don't actually know what it looks like yet. I just finished washing it off and now I'm waiting for it to dry. I'm excited but I'm also nervous because I've never had my hair any other colour than red and what ever colour it was before that, like sand or really dull blonde.

Anyway, now I need to wait until it has dried before I can put a picture on so probably tomorrow because now I need to go help B clean the bathroom. OK that is a lie. We came home from the shop and B cleaned the oven and I did my hair and now he wants to do the bathroom and I'm going to go through my closet and get rid of all the clothes I'm not wearing because they are just taking up room unused. It's time to get some new ones!

I'm going to put a picture on of my wet hair. Remember, it's going to look different when it has dried so this is not the end result! I only bought one bottle or what ever of the dye and my hair is quite long so I don't know if I had enough for my whole head but hopefully I did. We'll have to wait until tomorrow to find out. Otherwise it's going to be red and brown and look kind of funky but that's how I am anyway! :)


I tried to get as much hair in the picture as possible. Hopefully it looks good tomorrow because if it doesn't, I'm going straight back to the shop and I'm getting my red hair back! :) I'd like this to work becuase I think it's time for a change!

1 comment:

  1. My funky brown headed girl ;) you're a beauty queen, that's what you are luv! /pikku memma

    ReplyDelete