Monday 4 May 2009

Health <3


A little while ago I decided I wasn't as healthy as I wanted to be. And I wanted to lose weight but that's not the point.. Sure it's not. Hah. Anyway, so I thought I'd try the Gym Ball. Now my mom used to have one and I sometimes tried to use it in ways shown in this picture but I felt stupid or I was lazy or busy or something. Now I bought one and I WILL start using it. I should also eat more food and stretch because my body is disagreeing with me about being flexible and totally ready to start this journey of healthiness :) They say that the Gym Ball is something everybody should have because anyone can use it and it doesn't make your muscles hurt or your back ache or anything like that so I guess I'm on the right track with this now :)


Have You ever tried the Gym Ball ? If you have and you would like to share some tips about all that feel welcome to leave any comments :) Anyhow, I shall start my torture, I mean exercise regime tomorrow. No. That's a lie. I will start it the day after tomorrow :) Hah. I shall drink 2,5 liters of water every day, repeat my exercise regime at least 5 times a week and try out Yoga. They say Yoga isn't that healthy if you go overboard with it, but I'm not going to do that and therefore I'll only get really healthy and flexible and muscular :) All the good stuff :) We'll see how that goes down.

I do understand that Exercise = Good and Chocolate = Bad but how can I stop myself ? My mom gave me a link to a very good website that teaches you how to do just that. Now I haven't really read it through that carefully, so that I would actually know how to do it successfully because I think I might still be in denial about my physical health, but when I do manage to take it all in and believe in it, then I will stop eating that lovely, oh so lovely tasting CHOCOLATE! :)


Btw, is there anything better in the world than chocolate and shoes together ??

Well here you can get yourself the best gift ever! Shoes that are made of chocolate :)

1 comment:

  1. Joo, visst va di kiva inrednings sidor?! hej så du annars min hälsning till dej av didä ett par skor som jag har att ge bort eventuellt åt dej? :) oj va du har kiva skor här på din blogg! :)

    ReplyDelete