Sunday 17 May 2009

Day 2 <3

Day 2

So today I woke up and did my exercise. It was really good even though my muscles didn't agree :) This is only the second day of this whole thing but I'm still completely committed to getting healthier and tomorrow I'm taking it to the next level.

Let's see how I feel in like 2 weeks :) Hopefully still motivated and healthier!

Today I also did another type of exercise.. I hoovered the whole place! B should be really happy when he gets home because he grew up in a house where everything was always really clean and no clutter anywhere and I'm the complete opposite of that! I don't really mind a bit of a clutter but I do agree with him on the fact of not having sh*t everywhere :) Still he should be really happy because I also did the dishes and did the laundry :) Happy days!

It's been raining all day again. Where did the summer go ? Maybe it's not here yet and I just jumped too soon. Hmm. I think it might have stopped now and when B gets home we should go out on a walk to the park or something because after a bit of rain, everything looks greener and pretty and everything :)

I have a friend who is so good at everything she puts her mind into and now she started a new project and I can't wait to see the end result! She is the One who will make my wedding dress because she is just so good at everything she wants to do. She is a very good person but she kind of lets people walk all over her because she is just too nice and doesn't want to upset anyone. I still love her and that's why I wanted to write something nice about her in my blog so she would know that people still think she is a very GOOD PERSON! :) <3

A perfect symbolic picture of me and her :)



1 comment:

  1. Haha! :D va söt du e! :D thanks doll! <3 :) Just tell me the date, and I'll start design the dress for you luv! :) <3

    ReplyDelete