Friday 15 May 2009

Loving it <3

This is my hair. I look a little like the girl from The Ring. Hah! I haven't taken any new pictures of the new hair because I'm having a lazy day today. I'm just sitting here on the couch watching The Hills, even though I've already seen these episodes :)

I cleaned out the bunny today. He smelled like poo. Why don't bunnies like water ? They are so extremely cute when they are wet and it would be so cool to give the bunny a bath or something :) At least my bunny hates the water! More than anything else.. Maybe he will forget about the water if I just give him one of them sweet corn things we bought :)

Yesterday we went to town and I found a summer dress! It's black. Hah! A nice colour for the summer! But it's pretty and I'm going to wear it as soon as the weather clears out and the rain stops. And now I've been a good girl and I actually have a picture for you! I also have a picture of those shoes I think I mentioned before :)


This is the dress! I could have bought it in white but I look better in black :) I also tend to get my clothes dirty in the summer very easily so black is the safer choice :)






These are the new shoes. I love them love them! :) I shouldn't wear high heels because I'm already so tall but B always says that I look very pretty and if it makes me happy wearing what ever shoes, then I should wear them :) I think he might be the best fiancé in the whole entire world! He is so supportive and loving! Anyway, these are one of the pairs I'm wearing this summer!

A little while ago I saw this thing about being original and always having something nobody else has and I started thinking about it and I think I just don't care about things like that. When I walk into a shop and see something I like, I'm going to buy that something even if I know that there are 150 people in my town with that same piece of clothing. I'm still going to get it, wear it and love it because I like it and I don't care if another 150 people also likes it. I don't know if I like living in a world where people are possessed with clothing and having stuff nobody else has.

And how much energy goes to waste that way? Wouldn't it be healthier to just think about yourself and what YOU like instead of what everybody else will think ? I'll let you in on a secret.. People don't really give a sh*t about what you wear or what you own, because they care more about themselves. Think about that!

Anyway, the whole point with this was to tell you that I think all these people would feel alot better about their lives when they are older, when they can look back at their life, memories and pictures and think 'I loved that so much!' and not 'Oh it was so good to be one of the only ones to have that' ??

I lighter ending now.. Doesn't my tattoo look fab in those shoes!? :)

Have a nice weekend and keep your fingers crossed for B and I so we win the Euro Millions! Hah! :D

1 comment:

  1. Ihana kengät kulta pieni! O klänningen e helt ljuvlig, vacker blir du nog! Ha de så kivat, här e jag yövuorossa paistamassa hamppareita! :D

    ReplyDelete