Saturday 23 May 2009

Diets suck <3

Babe had to work really late last night and he was falling asleep on the couch when he got home and so I managed to get a picture of him then!

Love him love him love him!

B always says that he doesn't snore, but one night I recorded him. In his defence he was drunk, but he snores like that on normal nights as well :P I asked him if I could put the recorded snoring on my blog but he said it's not fair so I'm not going to do it :) Hah. It's going to be my ringtone! Love you BABE!

At the moment I'm waiting for him to come home. He is supposed to finish at 7 so in like 40 minutes. Then we're going to go do our weekly shopping and buy a lot of cucumbers. I love them and that is what I'm going to eat for the next 2 weeks..

Mum said that it really will make me feel better and healthier and full of energy because your body isn't taking in any of the harmful fats and sugars. Well my body won't be taking in anything with this diet so I guess she is right ? I mean, the people somewhere in the world where they don't get enough food are skinny so I guess it works then..

So basically your allowed to eat green vegetables. And that's it. Well that's not too bad then. And we're coming into summer time now and that's when you're supposed to eat salad and all.. You see, I'm trying to find the silver lining in all this.. Hmm.

We went to see B's parents and his nan in Skelmersdale and there is this path I think is really pretty. I want this camera that takes a picture like I see it with my eyes. You know when you're somewhere and something is so beautiful and you want to take a picture and it just doesn't come out like how you see it in person kinda thing.. I want that super camera. I hate the camera on my phone because it doesn't take the picture like I want it to come out like. Anyway, here is the pictures of the path with my shitty camera..




At the end there you can see a little bit of the bridge. I didn't take a picture of that because we were in a bit of a hurry to catch the bus. I'll take more pictures when I get my super camera :)

These are some flowers on someones fence. They are pretty and I want some as well :) Me and B both wish we had a garden and we had the opportunity to move but I just don't know if that's going to happen. I don't know if this is the right time for that.. Anyway, now I'm gonna go take a shower. I need something to take my mind of the fact that I'm starving! I haven't had anything to eat today. Absolutely nothing. I think I might have to go to the dentist because this wisdom tooth is still killing me and pushing on the already existing teeth and they are all going to get crooked and that's not what I want. What to do ? Hmm.

I just don't want my teeth to look like this! I mean What The F*ck happened here ?!

No comments:

Post a Comment