Tuesday 12 May 2009

Vileda and sweet corn <3

Today I got to tick another box off my 'things to do' - list. We bought a Vileda mop, a bucket, a brush and a thing you scoop the sh*t into. I don't know what it's called! As soon as we got home B wanted to start messing around with them but we had to leave the house again. I'll write more about that tomorrow.


I wanted to go look for new summer clothes today but we didn't get up early enough and when we finally got to town it was already something like 3 o'clock and we had to eat and then take care of something. So there wasn't enough time, since we already had plans for the night and had to get home earlier than expected. At least we got the cleaning stuff :) AND we also bought the bunny some goodies but healthy ones. We bought him these whole pieces of sweet corn that you can hang from the cage roof down and the bunny has to work a little harder to get to it :) Nam!

Here my bunny is playing around with the hay :) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment