Monday 1 June 2009

Back on Track <3

Today I got the most amazing news! The thing I was so angry about has gone away, at least for the time being.. I just didn't want it to mess up my holiday and now it's not going to :) I'm so happy :) I'll have to deal with it later but for now I can just enjoy the summer :)

So what else is new.. Nothing really.. Because of the bad feelings and all, I had like a 3 day break in my exercising plan. That was really bad. But I'm trying to make up for it by doing extra every day for like 3 days :) Hah. I've had some foods I wasn't supposed to have but I think it'll be fine :) Maybe.. :P

There's a lot of good stories in the Cosmopolitan this month. I stopped buying it because I thought it only had stupid sex stories in it and nothing else but this month they really have some good ones in it. There's an interview from Katy Perry, Ben Stiller and Jennifer Aniston, an amazing story about a woman who's got cancer and her fiancé makes a list of all her dreams and then makes them all come true, a story about the new "in" drug and its dangers, a story about a girl who had to live in darkness for 16 years because she was deadly allergic to light and loads more! I'm really enjoying this one :) Maybe from now on, I'll get it every month :)

Oh and, we finally got Dorothy to eat the fluffs. She ignored them for like 2 days and then B had to move the mouse around pretending it was trying to get away and then Dorothy tried to eat Bs fingers! Hah. B started moving the mouse again and she finally took it from him and ate it :) It was the funniest thing ever, because the mouse is so obviously dead and yet the snake thinks its trying to get away HAH :)

Here is a little clip of her eating the rest of the mouse..




There has been a lot of talk about babies. Everybody wants a girl to be born to the family but B and I aren't really ready for a baby. Maybe Bs sister should be the next one to become a mummy :) We're thinking more like 5 years from now or something..

Oh well, now I'm going to watch the rest of Hollyoaks and then soon after B will come home and take me out on a walk and maybe he'll even talk me into eating an ice cream :) Hah.

Can't beat a nice ice cream on a hot summers day now can you ? :)

1 comment: