Saturday 9 May 2009

Southport <3














These are all from this park in Southport. There is a long stretch of park next to or along the big road :) Really pretty :)






Thankfully the summer weather is coming back. I should not even expect it to be as warm as summer outside because it really is still spring but next month is considered summer so the weather should get warmer :) Now is the time to get some new clothes and get them dirty with sand, forrest, camping, fishing, drinking, biking or what ever it is that gets you going!

B bought me new shoes. I don't have a picture of them yet because they are still in the bag there in the bedroom closet but I will get you one after I test them out first and find something pretty to wear with them :)

Now the house really needs cleaning again because I got all kinds of stuff out yesterday and I put it all on the floor and now it looks like a big mess and B is not impressed. I will get to it soon but now I'm going to watch Philadelphia, probably one of the saddest movies ever made.

No comments:

Post a Comment