Thursday 21 May 2009

The Phantom of the Opera <3

I just finished doing my exercise. I did this Vinyasa Flow Yoga today but I just don't think it's for me. I'll stick to the other ones :) Now I'm eating an apple and watching The Phantom of the Opera on TV. It's one of my all time favourites. A stunning performance!

I might have to stop concentrating on the movie because the bunny is looking so lonely there sitting on top of his home waiting for me to let him out. I just need some time to relax after the exercise :) I gave him some carrot and that should keep him busy for a while :)

28 days left until I step on Finnish ground again! I just can't wait! I still need to do some shopping for summer clothes and I'll do that next week :) I'm going to eat and drink myself to death when I get home because there is just too much I've been missing :) And hopefully E can help me on this other thing I want to do.. I want to buy LOADS of them cucumber mayo things from Hesburger :) They are so good it's unbelievable and we just NEED to bring some of that back to England with us :) !!

Today I'm going to drink my last alcoholic drink for 2 weeks or more. Depends on how long we'll be on that weirdo diet.. It's going to be a Magners Apple cider :)

Soon BooBoo will be home and then I'll have that drink with him :) Or maybe will go out and get a beer or something. Dinner today will be tuna and rice, at least I think so.. That is so good I can't live without it :) OR maybe we should get our last pizza in a long time! Hah. Maybe not, since we're going to eat a lot of crap in Finland :)

It's going to be such a nice holiday, and now there is a shop I really want to go to! There is one in Vaasa which is great since we're going there anyway to see some friends :) My sister is getting a dress to the wedding from that shop and it's such a pretty dress! I still don't know what I'm going to wear because I know almost nothing about the wedding. I don't know why we have not been told anything about it but I guess that's how daddy has always been :) Not the best communicator :) Hah. We'll probably find everything out the day before the wedding. Can't wait to see daddy, it's been such a long time!

Anyone from Kokkola knows where this picture has been taken :) There has been a couple of times when someone put soap in this fountain thing.. Stupid people.

What a beautiful country Finland is, don't you agree ? :)

Now I have to go and let the bunny out, he's getting a bit restless and jealous because the computer is getting more attention than him! He is the biggest attention seeker! :)

1 comment:

  1. But don't shop to much, save some shopping for Sköna Clara with Pikku Emma, doll! :) <3

    ReplyDelete