Sunday 3 May 2009

Clean!


I really need to clean the house today. I still haven't done it. I did the dishes earlier but I still need to do a lot more.. I'm not a messy person but I am kinda lazy when it comes to cleaning the house. I think I just don't like doing it alone you know? I think it's a lot more fun if there is someone else there with you helping you and talking to you.. I guess I just have to get my fat ass off the couch and do something about the mess I created myself! Hah. I have said to myself many times that if I was rich I would totally hire someone to come and clean my house, but how lazy is that ? Unless you are a very busy business person or something like that. Well at least we found this really good all surface cleaner or what ever it is, that smells good and not like a hospital :) If you would like to help me clean then give me a call! Just joking people :) Gotta go and make B proud of me! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment