Sunday 24 May 2009

Hunger .

I've had almost a whole cucumber and 3 eggs today. Apparently you can eat as many eggs as you possibly can.. I was told it's not good for your digestive system but there is nothing about this diet that makes sence. Anyway, we bought all types of fish because you're allowed to eat as much of that as you want and so B promised to make a nice salad with some fish. I just want to go to Subway :) Maybe in like 3 weeks..

I need to do my exercise and the yoga today.
I'm still kind of lacking the motivation. Blaah.

It's a very nice weather outside so maybe I'll just take a nice long walk and put that down as my exercise for today! NO! I have to stop trying to talk my way out of this. I need my mom to tell me "Saara Maria! Get your act together and stick to what you've decided!" :) I will.. With the help of B and his commitment to the diet. Perfect.

Today I woke up to see this.

Maybe she was trying to eat me :) Or maybe she is just bored and wanted some company! Dorothy likes to play around like in this picture :)

I got some new hair dye yesterday and when my hair gets dirty, I'll dye it. Now this new colour is darker or like a deeper brown. Now if I go darker, it's going to be harder to get back to red because it was so much lighter. But this is going to be a good change with the healthy lifestyle and all :) Happy times!

Update on the tattoo.. There is only a very small piece of scab left on it and once that is gone and the skin around the edges of the tattoo have healed, then I don't have to be careful anymore and I can go out and show it off :)

I'm watching some horrible movie based on a true story about a man with serious mental issues. Not literally. There is an information button on the remote control and using that you'll find out the storyline but because you're not here, I'll write it down for you in case it sounds interesting and you would like to watch the movie .. :


Prophet Of Evil

The true story of cult leader Ervil LeBaron, who saw himself as the prophet of God, turned children into assassins and ordered the death of his own daughter.

I guess it's going to be more cucumber for me now. Hunger isn't a nice feeling. Anyway, hopefully you had a nice weekend, enjoy the last of it and embrace the start of a new one! :)

One more thing.. I have no idea how many calories we're allowed on this diet. Probably more than 75 ? I don't know and now I feel like I should have read more about the whole thing but I just wanted to let you know that you don't have to count calories or anything, you just eat a lot of the things you're allowed and none of the things you're not allowed. It's Meerkats simples! :) Only English people will get that last part :)


No comments:

Post a Comment