Friday 1 May 2009

Happy Times!


A pretty sunset for all of you!

Do you remember when I said I wanted all those problems to magically disappear ? Well today something like that happened! It wasn't exactly magic but the closest you can get. The power of love and understanding and all the things that make a person good. I am the happiest girl today, with a big smile on my face! I can't even believe this is happening for real and everything will be OK without a doubt and to know that fact, is something so beautiful and makes my heart laugh! And now you all think I'm on drugs or drunk because I'm going on and on about stuff like this but seriously, I am so happy today and there are only to people to thank for that! You two know who you are,
THANK YOU! Love You Loads!

No comments:

Post a Comment