Tuesday 12 May 2009

Tattoos <3

This is the tattoo I got when I was 16. I love it as much today as I did back then. It's a symbol that means 'Evil' and I'm thinking about continuing it down with 'Never' and 'Dies' and that would then be 'Evil Never Dies' :) Romantic and optimistic isn't it :) Anyway, yesterday when we went to town, we went to the tattoo parlor and I got a new tattoo! Here is the first picture of it now! It's still a little red and all because I just got it but it's pretty <3



This is the new tattoo :) It hurt like f*ck but now it looks really good and I love it! I want to get more tattoos but I don't know what to get. I know where I want them but because it's going to be there until the end of time, I need to love that something I'm going to get so that I'll be able to look at it everyday and still love it as much as I did when I first saw it just like with the first one I got :)

B has 5 tattoos. 3 tigers, a panther (I think it's a panther) and a dragon. They are all in colour and mine are black and white and we're both sticking to our own thing. The next tattoo he is getting is going to be amazing! It's quite big so we'll have to wait for that one until we've got the money :) Maybe within the next few years. We both love tattoos and we only have one life so when are we going to get the time to regret one if it wasn't a good one ? Life is so short and if you find something you like or love, you should definitely do it! :)

2 comments:

  1. OOOH !!! I love it! du e så vacker Saara, o en underbar vän <3 Love you <3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aika hienoja tatskoja! Sattuko se kun ne laitettiin?

    ReplyDelete