Saturday 23 May 2009

Lack of Motivation ...

Today I'm just not feeling the motivation. It's because today the South Beach diet starts. Say goodbye to everything that actually makes you feel full. Say hello to rabbit food and nothing else. So basically the point is to not eat more than 75 calories per day. Well one of those tins of tuna in sunflower oil has 106 calories in it. I love that tuna with rice! I'm not happy.

Yesterday I painted my nails. I want to buy some new nail polish but I haven't found one that I love. I like this one I've got now but I want like a red one or purple or something like that :)


I couldn't find an elegant way of getting my thumb in the picture...

In the beginning of May B's parents went to Ireland to bury B's nan and they brought this M&M chef - thing with them. You move the arm down and candy drops out :) It didn't even take a day and all the candy was gone! Hah. We keep him on top of the microwave. Here's a picture of the M&M candy chef!

So the candy drops out onto that blue thing :)

So what happened on American Idol yesterday? Well the finale was between Adam Lambert and Kris Allen and almost 100 million votes came in and Kris Allen won. Adam was more like rock and all and Kris is kinda like everything so maybe he won because of that. I don't know. But he is really good so good for him!

Here is the new American Idol!

The whole show was packed full with all these supreme performances and artists like Santana, Queen, Kiss and many many more! It was a really good show and the top 13 also had songs to sing like Pink's hit So What. If you didn't watch it, you missed sh*t loads!

1 comment:

  1. Just wait 'til you come to Finland, then we'll get you some Essie nailpolish doll! :D there are blue, red, pink, grey, white,, everythin! YOU'LL love it! o he torkar helt skit snabbt! Man behöver int sova me hede nagellacke o vänta tills morgonen utan he torkar på sant helt som GENAST! :) Hugs from Emma

    ReplyDelete