Wednesday 20 May 2009

Kundalini Yoga <3

I just finished doing Kundalini Yoga with Maya. It was on Body in Balance channel on TV for an hour. It was completely exhausting and now I feel .. better. I guess that is what I'm supposed to say.. That I feel energetic and relaxed but I don't actually know if that's true.


I think I would feel GREAT but my wisdom tooth is pushing out again and it really hurts. There might even be an infection in the gum covering the tooth but I haven't been to the dentist. There isn't a point because I know the reason it's hurting. At least now I can really push on the exercises because the toothache is so overpowering I only feel that and not the muscle pain :) There is something good in everything! Hah.

Now I have tried 2 different types of yoga and they are both equally hard and so maybe I should just do them both :) This one I did today does something to your insides.. Like helps your liver and stuff like that. Hmm. I think I need to do all kinds to get healthier all around, inside and out. Good thinking :)

The next step from this is to find out the best way to stretch the muscles and all. I mean I'm doing everything I know but maybe I should search the Internet and find the best thing. With that I kinda mean something easy :) One of these things I'm doing has to be easy! Or at least painless. Stretching hurts. Anyway, anything that works, I'm going to do :)

I ate a sandwich earlier and I got sad. Soon I'm not going to be able to eat anything like that. Life is a Bitch!


AND we got our Tesco back! It was closed for a week for renovations and now it's open again! Now that I wrote that down I got it. It doesn't matter. Because I can't go and get chocolate or something now that my "new healthier life" has started. Murr. Now I'm not happy at all!

OK now I'm happy again because Gossip Girl is on in like 15 min! What a wondeful life! I'm gonna watch it curled up on the couch with another sandwich :) Then I'm going to put more Bonjela on the tooth, have a shower and go read my book!

If you want to read more about Kundalini Yoga, you can do so here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment