Saturday 16 May 2009

Better Late Than Never <3

Cheeky Saara :)

I'm happy to tell you that yesterday I FINALLY started my Gym Ball exercise regime. I know it's quite late because I told you all that I would start it like 2 weeks ago or something, but it's better late than never. And now my muscles are saying THANK YOU for using us :)

I'm so happy with myself and B is happy for me and when I told him that this time I'm taking this seriously and that I really want to get healthier, he said that he'll help me and come up with a routine that will be perfect for me. You see, when B was young he used to exercise a lot and he was very healthy and muscular so he knows what a person needs to do to get healthy. He said that on monday we'll start eating A LOT more food and get more air and all that! I can't wait to feel better :)

B had to work late yesterday and we went to get a pizza. So I guess that's it for the healthy living! :) But boy it was good! Hah. That's why the cheeky picture :)

Now I need to go and put the lasagna in the oven and while it's cooking, I'll do my exercise and stretching and everything. I should really hoover but I'm not getting along with our hoover so maybe B should do it!

Have a very nice Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment