Wednesday 13 May 2009

Love The Cinema <3

We went to watch the new Star Trek with Bs parents. I have never seen any of the Star Trek series on TV or anything like that and I don't know anything about the whole thing but this movie was good! You didn't need to know anything because this was about the things that happened in the beginning of the whole adventure so you actually know everything you need just by watching the movie.

Now we're not going to go to the movies again until next month when we go watch the new and last one in the series (I hope), Terminator - Salvation. I've never liked any of the Terminator movies before but I'm giving this one last chance to change my mind!

Now this is a movie I've been waiting for! Ice Age 3. It's out on July 1. We're not going to be in England when it comes out but I'm hoping it'll still be in the cinema when we come home :) This is one of the movies you shouldn't miss this summer!

We should take Bs nan to the cinema. She hasn't been for a long time and it won't even be hard to find a movie to watch because we all like horror movies :) B and I have already seen The Haunting in Connecticut -


- but we haven't seen The Uninvited. I don't know if it's any different than all the other movies with that kind of theme and so it might not be at all unique but I'm willing to give it a try. I think this movie might be the American version of a Japanese horror movie and they make the best horror in the world so you can't really go wrong with this one! At least I hope so :)

There is one movie I have been waiting forever to come out! Harry Potter! It's coming out in July. I can't wait to see my boyfriend flying around trying not to get killed :) Soon the story of Harry Potter will end and all of you who have read the books know how, but because a lot of you haven't, I won't tell you anything :)

Movies are the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment