Monday 11 May 2009

Rakastan Sinua Äiti!


Today I'm only going to talk about my mother. This is completely dedicated to you MOM! So today it's Mothers Day, at least in Finland. In England it's in March. Now I've got to apologize about not sending my mom a text message or give her a phone call on this day we celebrate all mothers. I'm truly sorry mom and that's why I decided to dedicate this to you!

My mother is the best mother in the world! She is beautiful, loving, understanding and wise. And you know how people always say that they wish never to be like their mothers but I say I want to be JUST like my mother! She is so great there is nothing like it in the world! I love her with all my heart and miss her everyday when I'm not able to see her. <3>

Love You Love You Love You Mom! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment