Saturday 9 May 2009

Internet <3

Netgear Wireless Router

For the longest time my laptop has been sitting in the corner of the room alone and unused. Well today that ended! I have been wanting to get a wireless router for so long because I like my laptop and I want to use it everyday and I haven't been able to do that for almost a year. So yesterday we went to see Bs friends in Southport and we happened to walk past Currys and we just kinda popped in to see whats out there you know, and we saw these routas sitting there all pretty and we got one! I took a picture of it so all of you can see it :) That blue light blinks and goes around in a circle or something all the time and its pretty :)

We got confused yesterday trying to install it, but that was probably because we had a few drinks before we got home. And let me tell you something about that too.. Have you ever had a cheeky vimto ? Well for those of you who don't know what it is, its port wine and WKD blue or any other that kind of alcopop mixed and it tastes like vimto juice. So it feels and tastes like you're just drinking that juice, which by the way is really tasty, and at the same time you're getting drunk :) Vimto is red in colour. Quite dark red but that kind of pretty red and yesterday, I don't know why, my cheeky vimto was GREEN! We were like what is this ? I've never had it go green but the taste was same so it didn't bother me that much :) Tasty, tasty, tasty!




Here you can see the
Green cheeky vimto
I was drinking all
night. I mean, I drank
a whole bottle of
port and two
bottles of alcopop.
It was a really nice
day and night :)


No comments:

Post a Comment