Wednesday 20 May 2009

SB Diet ?

Well this is the third day of the exercising. I'm still going strong and I've even added a few things into it and now it's going to help me even more.

My mother told me about this diet I should try to really get started with this healthy living. It looks and sounds really hard and it's really confusing. I understand that there are some things in this world I don't need to "get" but cheese you can eat but not apples ? How does that make sence ? You can't eat fruit at all in "phase 1" but you can eat bacon and cheese.. ? I don't understand at all how that works but I guess if it WORKS then I should just go with it.
THANK GOD for B! He said he'll do it with me and we'll do it for 2 weeks and then if it's not good or something for me or us, then he'll help me find something else :)

I was hoping I could tackle this issue of being healthy with doing the exercise but I understand now that it is quite impossible. Don't knock it till you try it! I'm just really hoping it will work so I don't have to suffer for nothing. I LOVE rice and I LOVE potatoes with my food and now I'm not allowed to eat those.. :/ I'm not even allowed to eat satsumas and that is like the perfect snack in the whole entire world! I guess I could live without everything I love for the next 2 weeks but if I'm being completely honest with you, I'd rather be fat and happy than skinny and miserable. We'll just have to wait and see how much I'm going to miss fruit, rice and potatoes!

If you would like to read more about
South Beach Diet you can do so here !

No comments:

Post a Comment