Thursday 7 May 2009

Date Night <3


X-men Origins - Wolverine

Yesterday B and I went to the cinema. We went to watch Wolverine. It turns out it was a very good movie and now I need to watch the X-men movies as well. There wasn't that many people in there with us but that's probably because the movie came out on April 29 so there has been a lot of showings. You who don't know about these movies, watch them! Because I don't know much about them so I can't really tell you anything. B always knows everything because he read the comic books back in the day and he can tell me everything I want to know about their past or future :)

Before the movie we went to have some dinner. We wanted to spoil ourselves and spend some money on things like that :) We went to Frankie and Benny's which is a New York Italian restaurant & bar. We've never been there before but we will go there again! The food was really nice, the atmosphere was great and we didn't need to wait forever for our food :) It was cold outside because of this horrible wind but I managed to take a picture anyway :)



Good Food Better Mood
(Hyvä Ruoka Parempi Mieli)


The restaurant is next to the cinema, I think it's still Robin Park but don't quote me on that one. I'll put on some more pictures from the inside of the restaurant but they didn't come out too good, they weren't taken with a real camera. Anyway, these pictures are better than No pictures at all :)

In the back you can actually see the chefs preparing your food and that was nice, then there wont be any nonsense going on between the chefs or the food because we can all see them all the time :) Hah.


This is where we did not sit. Hah. That was what I could see from where we were sitting :) All the walls in the whole place were covered in these black and white pictures from New York and Italy and everywhere else for that matter :) I had a spicy sausage pasta with jalapenos and B had Spaghetti Carbonara. For starters we shared a garlic bread pizza with cheese. At the end of it all we were so full we didn't even want to get any sweets or popcorn for the movie but thats OK :)


It was the perfect date night <3

No comments:

Post a Comment