Friday 22 May 2009

Sweaty Saara blaah <3

OK so yesterday I was weak and I had pizza. But that is going to be the last time I eat anything good until this diet comes to its end and that will be the day I arrive to Finland or something.. I don't know if I've got the willpower to stay on the diet for the whole 3 or 4 weeks. Seems kind of radical doesn't it ? B would say now that you DO have the willpower. After all, I did quit smoking without any help! I think that requires willpower and a lot of it!

Here a picture of my favourite pizza here in England.
Hot and Spicy from Shalimars! The BEST pizza in town!


So today I did that Yoga again but today it was the 4 Chakra. The Heart Chakra. I don't know anything about Chakras and I don't really need to know but I just wanted to tell you in case there is someone out there reading this and knows all about those kinda things. All I know is that the colour of this Chakra is green and its element is air. So this Yoga was all about opening the heart and getting it into balance. It was really good! No wonder all the people who do yoga are in such a good condition, it really makes you work your body. I will definitely continue with it :)

Smiles all around! Have a nice weekend everybody!


Now I really need to go take a shower so I can smell good for BooBoo when he comes home in a bit :) I have to be quick because the finale of American Idol is on and I really want to know which boy wins! xoxo Gossip Girl. Just jokin! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment