Tuesday 18 September 2012

Work Hard Play Hard

I would like to think that the title of this post is true. But I think you might not agree. You see, today was a normal day for me. Busy in work - busy after work. But it wasn't drinking or going out with friends - it was a fun night in with I and B, watching What to Expect When Expecting. We had a laugh and that is the kind of night I really love. Thanks I for coming over for movie night again! So the title of this post - not true. Hahha. I do try to work hard, but I don't play particularly hard. Hmm.

I heard about something disgusting today! It sounds really bad for me to say so, because it's not nice to those affected by it. It's horrible and I would never wish it on anyone. Hopefully it gets sorted out soon and no one else gets affected.

Now I'm in bed, watching the first Fantastic Four movie on TV with B. I'm asking him questions about the characters - which he hates - but it's OK since he should be going asleep. I might have to get up early and drive him to work, it's still raining like a bitch. I don't want him to get wet and cold - and then get a cold. We're supposed to go to the new "summer house" this weekend, and I really want us to be healthy for our holiday.

Now it's time to put the phone on charge and get my own batteries charged - for another 'work hard play hard' day tomorrow. Good night.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9

1 comment: