Thursday 13 September 2012

Happy Birthday Big Brother




No, not Big Brother - TV program. My actual Big Brother became a year older (and wiser) today. I love him to death and he's been such an inspiration to me to be smarter and stronger in my own life (not making this about me, just saying) and I couldn't imagine life without him.

If my dear Brother is reading, hear this; I will never love any male as much as I love You. You are such a great Brother, protector and I couldn't do without Your support and guidance. You have pulled me out of the gutter (figure of speech; not a real gutter) so many times, taken all my bullshit, pulled me back to earth when I've floated away and You still love me. And I Love You. With all my heart.

Have an amazing Birthday Big Brother!




No comments:

Post a Comment