Friday 21 September 2012

Sick Definitely!

There is no maybe about it. I've got a fever and a runny nose. Lets not forget about the coughing and sneezing. This started two days ago. I sneezed once (FUCKING ONCE) and that was me done. The doctor said she's heard nothing but sneezing and coughing all day long. There's a fucking epidemic going around. So annoying.

Yesterday was a great day btw! I got to babysit J for hours and then we went to town for the whole day. It's weird because pre-baby, we would only have the energy and interest to shop for maybe 2 hours, and post-baby, we could've stayed in town the whole night. Unfortunately the shops closed around 8 pm, so we had no choice but to give up. There is still a few more things I didn't get, that I'd like to find before the holiday, but I think B is gonna help me with that next week.

I am so greatful for S. She really helped me find all the stuff I wanted and I managed to find clothes. I hate shopping, so it's not about not finding clothes, it's more like hating the looking process. I am so happy about the new clothes, and I might not have to shop for a long time. Long time = 10 days, since we're going on holiday and will do a lot of shopping! Can't wait..

I'm watching Survivor and listening to Emi purr on my chest. She seems to be happy about me being sick - I can stroke her for hours while she sleeps on top of me :)

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9

No comments:

Post a Comment