Thursday 20 September 2012

Here We Are..

..watching TV (me) and sleeping (J). S didn't have time to feed her before going off driving, but it's OK since J isn't hungry. She is asleep - just as I predicted. So now I'm watching Rules of Engagement on TV and sneezing like a bitch. I'm getting sick. Fuckedy fuck.

I am thankful for getting the Flu before we go on holiday, but obviously it would have been better not to get sick at all. Well there is nothing I can do about it. Drink tea and what? Stick my head in a towel over a steaming water bowl? I've never understood how people can do that.. It makes your face hot and nose runny. They say that's a good thing, but my nose is already runny, so what's the point?

J is waking up now so gotta run. She's awake! Fuck yeah! Unless she's hungry.. In that case, she'll just keep crying until she gets some breast from mummy. Yam.

Have a really nice (fucking shitty rainy, windy, cold) day!

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9

No comments:

Post a Comment