Tuesday 25 September 2012

The Results Are In..

.. and it's good news! Not that inventory was perfect, but nagging does make a difference. Things were a lot better this year and it's all do to nagging. Fuck yeah. Women have been right about nagging, and men should really respect us (not everyone, since some women just nag for no reason) for this, because we only do it to help you. Pick up on that men, please.

I came across a new program that I like. I ran out of episodes on all the programs I watch, and the ones that were on break, are only slowly starting up again. But it's OK, because now I have a full season of episodes to watch - Suburgatory Season 1. It's about a teenage girl and her dad, who move to the suburbs, and don't really fit in. They're from New York, and the teenager wants to go back. It's a lot like Awkward and that's why I like it so much.

I'm going to town with S and J today. Need to get through the rest of the To Do - list and today is my last chance, since it's the only day I'm off work. The inventory doesn't count, because it was just a few hours in the morning. But before going to town - more Suburgatory.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9

No comments:

Post a Comment