Friday 28 September 2012

iPhone 5

As the Title suggests, the iPhone 5 came out today. I mean, it was revealed to the world earlier this month, but we started selling it today. We were expecting a small crowd to storm into the shop this morning, but that  didn't happen. Don't get me wrong, there was quite a few customers after the iPhone and I sold 6 of them in an hour. But I was alone for the first hour, so I was glad the shop wasn't swamped. There is quite a lot of hype surrounding the new iPhone, but the price is something that stops a lot of the customers from buying the phone. Especially when they've checked the prices in the US. It's a ridiculously low price over there, and a ridiculously high price over here. Thankfully I'm more of a Samsung kind of girl - costs less and in my personal opinion, you get more for your money.



The rain hasn't let up in England. I mean, B would have told me all about the new towns getting swept away by water and all, right? He is the one reading all the news and weather - maybe I should also look into it, just to know what's happening. Hmm.

I'm working tomorrow - B has the day off. We have to do some laundry tonight, so it'll have all day tomorrow to dry out, ready for our holiday. We haven't packed anything. We haven't done anything. The suitcases are sitting in our hallway, ready to be used, but we haven't actually done much to prepare for our journey across the waters. I have done some of the practical stuff - I put all the travel documents, passports and money into one folder - but other than that, not much. We made a list (what a surprise, right?!) about what we want to bring with us - half of the packing done, right there - so we have a pretty good idea about what needs to be washed and then we'll just stuff everything in the suitcase just before we leave. Great way to start a holiday - leave everything to the last minute, then rush like a madman to get everything done, and then at the airport remember what you forgot.



I need to still buy one box of cat food and dye my hair. I'll get those on the way home today and dye my hair as soon as I get home, so it's done, and then I can try and do some packing. B would love it if I actually had most of it done by tonight - no worrying about it tomorrow - and I agree about doing it today, because if we find that we're missing something or need to still get something or do something, we have all day tomorrow to do it. Packing is obviously what I'm talking about. Have a few drinks after work and relax. Shit! I need to put the Twilight movies on the SD card - B will fall asleep at some point, and then it's my time to watch Twilight.. for the millionth time - as well as the other movies. I need to empty my cameras SD card - it's full - because I'm probably gonna be taking a million pictures. I know what you're thinking; 'She won't take pictures, even though she always she's she will - but this time I'm on holiday, so I'm really going to take some, I Promise.



Now it's back to work. Or to do some more work before I leave in like 15 minutes. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment