Tuesday 25 September 2012

Early Morning Wake Up

It is finally here.. Big inventory. We'll finally see the results of my nagging, and if the inventory goes well and nothing's missing, we'll know once and for all - nagging does make a difference. Men tend to pay more attention to what they are doing, if they think a misstep could cause more nagging. Isn't it strange, that men will only do what is right, because they don't want to get nagged at, not because it's the right thing to do?

It's starting to feel like, everything I want to do or sign up for, starts really early in the morning. Or at least require me to get up really early in the morning. Does this mean, that I'm becoming an adult? I mean - full grown, ready to raise kids and have a house - adult? It seems that my folks are up really early in the morning - every fucking day - so it would make sense, if adulthood automatically meant getting up early in the morning..

Maybe it's too early for blogging though. Feels like I'm talking gibberish. J is picking me up - since the car is completely fucked - and he'll be here soon, so gotta run.

Btw. It's fucking cold outside!

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9

No comments:

Post a Comment