Thursday 13 September 2012

New Shoes

..I've got some new shoes on and suddenly everything's right.

I love my new shoes! They are the prettiest shoes EVER. Ok, maybe not the prettiest shoes I've ever seen, but in the top five of  the Love - list. I went in to buy the shoes S has, but they didn't have them in my size so I ended up getting the ones I got. I might still get the ones S has, but I have to first order them in my size, so I might just try them on first and see if I really want them. She's probably going to come see me today, so there's my chance. I found this picture online, but the ones I have, are black and not brown - still the same shoes.


I put them on straight away because (read: I love them so much) I wanted to try driving in heels. Not my thing. Not at all. It was so uncomfortable. I couldn't feel the pedals under my feet so I definitely wont be driving in heels. This is shit, because now if I want to wear them, and drive, I have to always keep another pair in the car to drive in. Fuckedy fuck. But I'll make do. I have to. I love these shoes so goddamn much.

I should definitely post pictures of all the shoes I've loved as much as these ones, that are now completely neglected in the bedroom wardrobe.. But that might make some people cry. Ok, it would make me cry. But these shoes are just like the ones I had to leave behind in England. I loved them more than any shoes I've ever had, and I wore them for so many years - cried like a baby when I threw them away.

Enough about shoes.

I was off work Friday and Monday, and I could've gone and get this thing done, but I didn't, and now I'm gonna have to do it during office hours - it needs to be done before the deadline on the 20th. I can't do it that day because I'm FINALLY BABYSITTING!!! I thought this would never happen. Ok - I knew it would happen some day - but it feels like forever, and now finally she's mine for the whole day! Fuck Yeah.

Can't fucking wait!!! Have an amazing day!

No comments:

Post a Comment