Thursday 1 March 2012

Took my sweet time.

The reason I haven't blogged is a simple one. I zerod my phone and had to download all my apps again. Actually, I only downloaded like 5 of the gazillion I had, but the blogger app wasn't the same I had before and no matter what, I couldn't get it to work. And finally today, I decided to really concentrate on solving this problem and ended up getting a different version of the app, and it works great. The thing is; nowadays people upgrade their programs and apps and what-not, and they don't always come out bug-free. Or maybe I'm just stupid. I just think, if it's too much fucking around to get one thing working, you should really think hard about wether it's worth it or not.

J and E came over on my BDay. They hung around all night talking bullshit and listening to music. It was awesome. I got told off about not posting every day, and I'll try and do better, but I feel like I say that a lot and I never do.. I also got told that the layout and what-not is really boring and ugly, and I couldn't agree more. When I started this blog, I had really never created anything online or on the PC for that matter, and so I just picked out a layout that didn't make me go 'yack' and now I've been stuck with it. I'd like to be the kind of person who updates her life, I guess.. You know, furniture or clothing or blog layout. Or someone who changes their hair colour or make-up. But I rarely seek out things that need updating because I'm thinking 'why spend energy on that when I could do something else?'. Maybe I just need an updated attitude.

Probably like 30% of the snow melted today.. OK, not that much, but I've only been in town today and only seen the roads and such there, and it really seems like a lot if it is gone. Hopefully it'll be equally sunny tomorrow.

I've nearly finished the 8th True Blood book. I also realized I never even mentioned about the 7th book. But that one time I wasn't sure which one I was reading and I think I said it was the 6th book, but it was actually the 7th. And soon I'll be on the 9th and last book of the series. There is also one extra book in this box set, but I'm not sure what it's about. I'll read it anyway. I also checked IMDB today. The 5th season of True Blood starts in June. I can hardly wait!

I should really post a little every day, because doing what I am now, makes some unhappy readers. Or at least tired-eyed readers. Posts that are too long without a real story behind them.

Work was slow today. Not too many people left in Kokkola. Maybe people have gone to spend the winter holiday weekend someplace else. I would.

Tomorrow I'm getting the blog pimped up. Or in other words, layout update. J is going to help me. Fuck yeah.

I'm going to dedicate a full post for my camera, post some pictures I've taken and tell you more about my experiences (more like the lack of) with it. But not now. Good night.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment