Wednesday 14 March 2012

Back on Track.


Did my exercise. I enjoyed it as well. But only a little bit. After a while I remembered how I don't like exercise. But I will keep it up now and finish strong. I've got to reach my goal before the height of summer, or I've completely let myself down, and that is not something I accept.

Had a shower and read through the junk mail. B went to the dentist today. Everythings fine; they'll take out his wisdom teeth. Good. I should get mine taken out. The two I still have left. I ate this lovely meal B made me. Chicken with vietnamese wok veg and cashew nuts. A little bit of low fat cooking cream (ok, I'll admit; the whole 2dl packet) and seasoned with mango curry powder. It was, excuse me my french, fucking awesome. I had it yesterday (took a picture, but it's still on the camera) and today, and I'll have it again tomorrow. Fuck yeah.



Watched a movie last night. It was really good. I wasn't sure if it was going to be any good, but it turns out, it was absolutely superbly done. I truly recommend this movie for everyone to see. OK, not for anyone; Mom, don't watch it! It's scary and you'll never sleep again.

Btw. I also took pictures of all the pretty little things they sell in this pretty little shop at Chydenia. E started working there a week or so ago(?) and I just had to use that opportunity to go in and take some pictures. The point of this story is; I decided to dedicate a post for the pics and stuff.. So that is going on my list.

1) Pictures I've taken with the new camera and the experiences I've had trying to take a passable photo.

2) Put up the pictures I took at Blossom.

3) Plan the trip to England and then blog about it. It would be so cool to be creative and/or energetic enough, to really make it good, but it might not be that fancy I'm afraid.

 That is it for now. Until tomorrow.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment