Sunday 18 March 2012

I've got a hangover...

That song sounds good all the way to the point about wanting more. I really don't want to drink any more. Never again. Never ever. Until we go out with E. That'll be mad! We'll get even drunker than last night, if possible.

I remember most of the night.. Not everything though. There are some blanks in my memory, but I'm quite sure about not making a fool of myself.. I had a really nice time, especially when J and J came down to the party. Had a blast!

We played a drinking game. I had a constant flow of beer running down my throat. When someone pulled out a seven from the deck and the last person with their hand in the air had to drink, I put my hands down to the floor to make sure I got to drink. I thought a drinking game was about drinking? So I was a bit drunk after the game. It was a lot of fun and I really can't wait til next year!!


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment