Tuesday 6 March 2012

Why so many Pictures?

This is the look I get, when I whip the camera out of its bag. I knew Miisu wouldn't appreciate me constantly trying to take pictures of her, but I think it's good practice for me. Reluctant models = great patience builder.

I'm at work now, but I sure would rather be dying in bed at home. I had a cough yesterday, and I thought it might be from smoking, but now I'm starting to realize, it's actually some god awful bug destroying my life! OK, that was a bit dramatic. I've either got a head cold or the flu. It doesn't really matter which one I have, coz they both really suck. Fuck yeah.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

1 comment:

  1. nyt on ihan hulluna yskää ja kurkkukipua sun muuta liikkeellä. mullaki on ollu keskiviikosta asti ihan karsee olo :S

    ReplyDelete