Thursday 22 March 2012

What a long day

This has been a very long day. First, the drive. We started at 7 am and drove for 3 hours. We stopped a few times but the only thing on my mind was the pain in my knees. It wasn't a big car, but not a small one either. The problem was the driver. He wasn't short, which meant my knees were up in my ears. Hmm. Anyway, we got here in time to have lunch.

After some salad, the training started. A few hours in, and I started feeling the early morning.. But the show must go on and so it did. We had a quick break every few hours and some food and then finally we were done. It was very interesting and I'm glad I got to come. I learned a lot and I'm fairly sure this will help me in my job.

Today was about customer service and how to make it even better all around, and tomorrow will be about the machinery aka the phones. There's probably not a lot about the phones we don't already know, but you can always learn more. It will be awesome! This is the attitude I'm harvesting.

It'll be a long day and then there's the drive back home. Maybe a few beers to calm me down? I really think I would fall asleep if I drank anything with alcohol right now and I'd be twice as tired tomorrow morning.

I've taken pictures (4 frames maybe) of the inside of the cabbin (house) us girls are staying at, but they're on the camera so I'll put them on some other day. How many pictures have I promised to put on the blog now? A hundred? I swear I'll put them on.. Some day..


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment