Sunday 4 March 2012

Summer is on its way

Are you like me - you only shave your legs when you're actually gonna be showing them? In my case, that's only in the summer or the very rare occasion I dress up. I know what that must sound like, and my only excuse is this - I've been with my man for so many years that his love has grown, and it now reaches even the hairs on my legs. But still, I can't wait for the summer to arrive.

There is gonna be some massive partying, beach - sunbathing (no burning), books and everything in between. A german girl told me she was disappointed with the winter we're having. She got told it was going to be very cold and that now the snow is already melting.. I was surprised. The only thing I could tell her - I'm fucking happy about getting rid of the snow. We all know, we'll have to endure the cold and snow again next winter. Fuck that shit off. Summer - would you arrive already?!


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

1 comment:

  1. Amen to no sunburning! <3 men du vet att jag lägger aloevera smörja om de tar pipit <3 kram from u know who <3

    ReplyDelete