Wednesday 28 March 2012

Forgive me

How hard can it be to put pen on paper? Or in this case, tap the phones screen for a few minutes.. Yet here we are. A week since my last update. Even longer than a week. Holy shit.

The sun is shining and most of the snow is gone. It's summery weather all around and I think it's time to put on summer shoes and a skirt. Or maybe not a skirt.. England, the rainiest country in the world, has had such a nice and sunny weather that they've got sunburnt. Good for them. I don't think we're far behind.

Today I'll be going to Kälviä to visit my sister. I haven't seen her for a few days. I got them a frying pan. She was cooking stakes on a wok pan. I think she needs a real frying pan. It's like a house-warming gift.

I've got a confession to make. I checked out the newly updated Samsung Apps and downloaded Sims. I know what you are thinking.. But I don't play games anymore and thought I'd test this one out.

That picture up there, the one of a Angry Birds can of pop.. What the hell. I had to get them! They tasted like any other pop. But I guess they want to make as much money out of Angry Birds as possible.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment