Monday 27 February 2012

Oh Lord.

Once again.. It's been a few days since the last post. But I figured, that I don't really do much other than work and spend time with people, that it really doesn't make sense to post every day. It'll just say the same shit right? Or maybe not.


We did some relaxing. B went to work that morning and we left for our get-away as soon as he finished. I've never driven that far before, so that was already a new experience.. Everything went fine and we got to Vaasa.. Alive. We drove straight through town to the hotel and checked in. We checked out the room and almost immediately headed for the spa. We had a great time swimming and relaxing in the different jacuzzis. There were a lot of kids around, so we decided to only float around for a couple of hours, go get some food and resume the relaxing in the morning.




We ate some food, not very healthy food, but I figured we'd swim a lot and that burns calories right? So I ate some unhealthy food and then we popped into town for a little bit. With "popping-into-town" I mean, we went to drive around, trying to figure out where we could possibly get some beer from to take back to the hotel room.. And the challenge wasn't finding somewhere that sells beer, it was the fact that I was driving a car twice the size I was used to, so no idea how to park it in a tight space.. Once we got that done, back to the hotel we went. It didn't take a long time for me to fall asleep. 


Woke up at 7 am and went down for breakfast. It was awesome. Healthier as well. Ate our tummies full, went back to the room and back in the water. Swam for a couple of hours before it was time for us to leave. Got our stuff and started the long drive back home. Stopped to eat on the way back (not healthy food, I might add). So to sum it all up, I didn't eat healthy food, did some exercise (swimming) and had an absolutely amazing time with the love of my life! I really recommend a get-away for all you busy people out there.




I've been working everyday since then. Our full-time is sick, so I'm covering for him. He was off all week last week and at least today. Don't know about tomorrow yet.. I don't know if I really want to work on my BDay but I guess it's fine coz no one else will be able to work and I don't want to leave J alone. For one, it's not nice being here alone all day, especially if it's quiet and two, he won't have any breaks and wont even be able to eat lunch. Not nice at all. So I'll come in if he needs me to.


I finally had enough of my phone. I think it really had something bad wrong with it, and yesterday I decided to empty the whole thing. I didn't back anything up to restore (I already have all my photos and videos on the PC) because I really think starting over with the phone and everything in it, is the best approach. And now it's working like a dream again. Fuck yeah.




Spent my Saturday night as the designated driver. Made a whole bunch of new friends as well. The Irish are crazy, all though the Girl seemed quite down to earth and really nice, and I'm sure we'll be seeing a lot of each other before she goes back to Ireland, in August. G hooked up with some Finnish woman he'd met the previous weekend, and we were sure he was doing some nasty things with her, right there in the bar toilet. But he didn't spill the beans, he was that much of a gentleman. I had a really nice time, especially with my brother who is one of the funniest people I know. He really is the greatest!


Now it's time for me to start my working day. Today is probably going to be quite a quiet day, so we'll see, I might post more on my lunch break. Have a great day!



1 comment:

  1. Hey! Din trognaste läsare expectar att du ska update din blogg så ja får läsa. Är inne här varje dag! <3 Men va härligt att ni hade skönt i Vaasa! I slute av Mars/början av april (obs note BORDE) jag få en ganska fet lön, då bjuder ja dej ut på en girls night out som ja e skyldig dig! :) <3 KRAM! /Beibeh

    ReplyDelete