Wednesday 14 March 2012

The End


Don't worry. It is not the end of me or the blogging. And to those who had a sigh of relief in thinking it was, go funk yourselves. It is the end of a lot of things though.. I've read a lot about this online; the end of Desperate Housewives hit hard with a lot of people (Fortunately I am not one of those people, since I only watched the first season of this particular program), the end of True Blood (not for long, the series continues this Summer) and the end of Winter. I can't say that I'm sad about that last part. Not in the slightest. Not even a little bit. I don't care much for Winter; it's cold and windy and freezing and dark and way too long. But it's over now. But this month has been full of endings. I actually can't come up with more than the above, but I'm sure there are way more endings happening all around me. And the biggest the end is the end of my lazyness. That definitely ENDS today. Actually, it ended yesterday, but that wouldn't have sounded right.


I'm working a lot now. I didn't work yesterday or Monday, because we had our area trainer down for a visit. I think he came down to help out, because I was sick and A can't work during the week. But I'm back now, and never ever EVER getting sick again. Or at least for a few months. Maybe next Winter.. Because of work, I'm going to miss my Brothers Girlfriends Concert. It would have been nice to enjoy live music, especially performed by someone talented like J, but I got to make some money for our trip to England.

We're going to make a plan.. Even if it kills everyone. Or at least I am going to make a plan. Not like a plan we're going to follow to the point; more like plan the destinations, look at some cheap motels and get a closer look at train and bus schedules. It will be an epic trip! I can't wait! I will dedicate a whole post for the planning of this trip. And because I've planned to dedicate a few posts for a few things I want to blog about, I really should write them down somewhere. Otherwise I will forget about them; not for good, but you might be waiting for a long time to see my promise come to life.. I know!!! I will make a list. And that is how my day got even better! Who ever invented lists was a great man or woman. I bow to you.


1 comment:

  1. Se on vaan superihanaa suunnitella lomareissua :) ja hyvässä seurassa lähteä matkaan.
    Tahtois mukaan.

    ReplyDelete