Saturday 26 January 2013

Working is great!

I'm working a lot at the moment. It feels like that's all I do nowadays and I'm loving it! There's a lot of good in working all the time; more time around people - less lazy time on the couch, more to put away in savings and let's face it - more money. There is a downside however.. Not a lot of time to spend with your loved ones, especially those closest to you who are used to getting the attention. It's bad. But I feel like we spend many hours a day together when I get off work, so what's the problem?

B hasn't been working a lot lately, and he's been spending more time at home - maybe cabbin fever has set in? I have some experience about little work and a lot time spent at home, and I can tell you this - it gets really boring, really quickly.

I just feel like we don't have that much to talk about at the moment. Or that we don't really click on any level and that is obviously making it even harder to make the most of these hours we spend together.. I don't see it getting any better since I'm working nearly every day except Sundays next month. It might get a bit tricky coz B isn't the most flexible or understanding. Hopefully it'll all be good and we wont fight as much as we did this month. Here's to hoping!

Ps. Maybe this Dropless January is ruing my relationship?!

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.10

No comments:

Post a Comment