Sunday 13 January 2013

Weekend Worries


We were totally going to clean up house this weekend. That big closet needs sorting out. We've done it once already but we're messy and it's in a right state again. We were supposed to clean it today but we didn't. We'll have to do it tomorrow. I need to sort out my clothes out. It's been fine coz I've not needed to wear normal clothes in work before, but now I do and so I need to be able to find clothes in the morning.. hmm.
B cleaned out the kitchen today. I mean really cleaned it out. There was something like 8 bags for the bin. Holy shit. I cleaned out the coffee table. That's it. How lazy of me.. I'll be cleaning the closet tomorrow.
We've also started our healthier life. Veg with chicken and salad with pork. Salad for a light evening meal and soup for lunch. So at least 4 meals have been healthy. We also decided to have candy only one day of the week instead of whenever we felt like having it. I'm also only having a light lunch everyday I'm working. Bananas, apples and diet drinks. Exercise has also been a part of our plan, but we haven't made that a reality yet.. But we will.
I'm thinking this might actually work this time. Why wait? I'll be 24 in February. I should be getting my life on track for the success I'm hoping for, and all that is just wishful thinking if I don't focus and reach my goals. This will work and it will be great. I can feel it!
Have a successful start for the new week!
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.10

No comments:

Post a Comment