Friday 11 January 2013

Oh Dear..

After more than many years of practice, I am sure in saying - I can't wrap to save my life. I could be here practising day in and day out and I would never get any better. OK, I can agree that's not true, coz it's totally possible to learn but getting everything to look good, keeping it looking good while wrapping and having it look good when you're done wrapping - that is a challenge.

Other than that - it's going great. I've not had many problems.. Usually the problem is the price of something. I'll be easier with new stuff coz you have to price it all and that makes it easier to associate a certain price with a certain item.

I don't want E to think I can't do the job so I'd better get practising since 'practice makes perfect' right?

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.10

No comments:

Post a Comment