Monday 14 January 2013

Mystery Man Revealed

I popped down to the shop with her boo and I finally have a face to go with the name I'm hearing so much. He didn't look at all like I imagined and exactly the way he should look to fit his personality. He was funny and didn't look like he was awkward around me - very hard to do since apparently I'm very straightforward and might come on too strong. Hmm. I wonder if that is true? Hell I wonder. I know it's true, but he took it like a man and was fine with it. He will fit in great :)

Next time he is in town, they should come over to our house for some food and drink and make a nice night out of it. Also, there is that little test with B to see if they get along and how mystery mans english skills are. But as always - get a few drinks in you and the english will come.

I am so happy I finally met him and hopefully they'll find what they are looking for - in every way.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.10

1 comment:

  1. kirjoititpa kivasti!!! :) me likeyyy! :)) <3

    t. I

    ReplyDelete