Monday 21 January 2013

Healthy Living (probably) Part 37

As you all know, we've tried this healthy living - thing many times before and always failed. We've always given up and gone to Maccies or something. Well not this time. I know it's a bit early to say that - we've only been at it for a week but this time it feels right. We've done this so many times before that we now know what works for us and what doesn't. Actually, B has never taken part in this before and now he has, maybe that is why I feel like we'll succeed.

I've worked 6 days a week before, I've even done like 14 days in a row - but for some reason this 6 day working week felt like it sucked the life out of me. I didn't feel tired at all while working, but saturday night happened and I woke up at 2.30pm on Sunday. Maybe I felt like that because we're not drinking. I mean, I know it sounds weird because drinking makes you tired and hangover but not drinking makes you tired - apparantly.

So now I really need to get some more sleep because I'm working tomorrow. B is off for the next 3 days and I truly hope he'll eat healthy lunches because that's what I'm doing and even though it's not food I'm having for lunch, I feel just as full but not tired and cold like I would after a big meal. It's awesome and I want that for him too :)

Have an amazing new week everyone! :)

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.10

No comments:

Post a Comment