Wednesday 23 January 2013

Early Morning Part 2

Here I am again. Having coffee (Battery) with all the other early birdies. I think they've actually been to work and I'm just killing time but it's all the same. It's early. Too early to function without coffee (Battery) :) That sounds quite bad considering I've already drove around this morning, but it was an automatic so don't really need to do anything. It is true - you wake up easier and stay awake driving a manual coz you actually have to do some driving :)

I've got a dentist appointment this morning. I don't feel that nervous about it at the moment but I'm sure that I will - as soon as I walk into that office that has that smell. I could recognize it anywhere and feel that pinch in my stomach. But this is something I have to do if I want this thing to heal. Also, I should really book an appointment to pull the other two wisdom teeth that I have left. They say the upper ones hurt more to pull but don't hurt that much afterwards so it's all good.

I watched the most stupid cartoon EVER this morning before leaving the house. It was between the cartoon and the shopping channel. I couldn't handle the happy chatter about a fruit mixer so I decided on the cartoon. What a huge mistake. It had some animals and a girl. Some old guy and a tent. They spoke chinese every now and then and suddenly started singing for a few seconds. It reminded me of that SNL japanese talk show or what ever, it was just as confusing but not funny like SNL.

Now it's time to move on. Get in the car a drive towards pain and suffering. How lucky am I?

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.10

No comments:

Post a Comment