Tuesday 21 February 2012

Bullshit

Some people treat you badly and then expect you to treat them fairly, because it's what they deserve. I could tell you what those people really deserve, but then this post would only be about them and not about me, and that is something they definitely don't deserve. So fuck them.

T called in sick for the whole week so I'll be working. I was supposed to work yesterday but I had plans with E, and we ended up having a really nice day and I managed to find a few things I really liked. Also, I'm a bit ashamed to admit, I found some more stuff for the baby. DIY Maternity Package - project has officially begun.

Today I'm working, but had to take care of a personal errand so won't be going back in until after four. And thursday after I take B to work, I need to go in myself.. But only for a few hours, since I won't be back in Kokkola until two in the afternoon. Good times.

One last note on the first subject.. I never thought this would last as long as it has, or get this bad, but now that it has, at least now I've seen their true colours. Something positive in everything. But I won't treat them with kindness since that's not what I'm getting, and that's the last of it.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment