Tuesday 14 February 2012

Orange and Green



These are the colours I'm trying to fill my head with. They say, eating any fruit or veg which are green and/or orange in colour, are meant to keep you full for longer and they are something like 90% water so no calories. I read about this somewhere.. Can't remember where though. So I'm going to be eating a lot of cucumber and mandarins basically. Both make for good snacks so no problem there. 


Still going strong with the exercising. Have been doing more challenging stuff, like kickboxing moves or what ever it is B makes me do. They are really demanding, which I love, coz they really make you work hard. I love the feeling in my muscles after a workout.. You just know you've done something good. Anyway..


Been in work yesterday and today. I'm still in work actually, but I'm having a lunch break. I'm eating three mandarins. And drinking half a liter of water. Been aiming at three liters a day and I think I'm getting to the point that it comes naturally to drink that amount, and don't need to push it down that much anymore.


Nothing else new at the moment. Haven't really had time to do anything after work, other than the exercise. After that I jump in a cold shower and then just tend to fall back on the couch and watch SNL with B. 




Oh and it's Valentine's Day today. Not doing anything special with B. He is in work til 8 o'clock and when he gets home for about 9 o'clock, I think we might just watch a movie or something. But it's a very special day for our friends next door. They've been together for 2 years TODAY! How amazing is that?! Congratulations dear friends! Have an amazing day and I love you both! <3

1 comment:

  1. And we love YOU guys! <3 H. the naapurit (the better side...) :D

    ReplyDelete