Wednesday 22 February 2012

What is the point?


What is the point with the sun shining and melting the snow, if it's only going to snow more straight after and then be freezing again? I thought it was something like; snow - cold - cold - snow - cold - sun - snow melting - sun - slush - SPRING. But no. Frustrating to know that even if the snow starts melting, it's not a sign of spring, at least not until next month. Which starts in like a week. Fuck Yeah.


I'm all packed and ready for our little get away. Need to change cars and that's about it. Packed our bathing suits last night, along with the other necessities like change in clothes and conditioner. That kind of water isn't good for anybodys hair.

I also realized, that I don't have to do my exercise today! I'll be swimming for a couple of hours and it's equal to the exercise I would've done at home. At least I think so.. I read this thing online claiming that swimming is helpful when you're trying to lose weight, so I chose to believe it, and I'll do my best to make it count. 

Watching my lazy cat sleep on the rug next to me. Cats have it so easy. Choose who you love and then just sleep close to those people. That's about it. They don't have to deal with relationship drama or family drama, or any other types of problems. I'd love to be a cat in the next life. That would be awesome.


No comments:

Post a Comment