Friday 3 February 2012

Still Going Strong

Day Whatever of the diet. It's surprisingly easy :) Don't need to stretch my imagination too far to find fantastic tasting low carb foods that actually keeps hunger away. Actually, I decided I'd eat as soon as I got hungry and not do any kind of starvation diet. I can't stand the thought of them and for that reason, I've never tried one.

Did my stepper + weights exercise. Last time I did it, I could only do 15 minutes (the recommended time) but now I did 20 minutes and even stepped up the pace for the last minute. I was happy with myself for still having the same, if not stronger, motivation as at the start of mission impossible aka Beach Body 2012.

How nice is it to wake up early in the morning, and find out its fucking -31 outside?!? I've had enough of the cold and snow and the feeling of your lungs catching on fire when you attempt breathing outside.. Next week it will get warmer and it's one week closer to summer and for my Beach Body 2012 and... Shit. One week closer to summer and the end results of my mission. Hmm.

My mum has this thing planned out for tomorrow. It includes drinking. Actually I think most of us wont be drinking. We'll find out tomorrow. I'm working tomorrow. Whippii :) Get to see what kind of mess the boys have created for me to clean up.. Most of the things we should either do daily or weekly, wont be done and I get to do them all tomorrow. I don't mind, at least I'll have something to do all day if it's quiet :)

Watching The Voice of Finland. It's better than Idols (the finnish one) because that program is just pathetic. I seriously had to think hard about declaring myself English or any other nationality but Finnish. Seriously. What the Fuck.

Now it's been an hour since my exercise, so now I can stuff my face again with... Drumroll...... Cucumber, pineapple and cottage cheese.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment